Here is some of what your colleagues will be reading about in the February 2019 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal:
- Learning from the day the music died
- Pointer from Pat Williams
- The power of social media
- Attributes found within self-made billionaires
- Leadership profile—Karen Shelton, North Carolina Field Hockey
- 14 life-changing tips
- The Buffett formula for getting smarter
- How to read people like an FBI agent
- Bill Walsh on organization culture
- Motivating mantras
- Grammar lessons for leaders
- 24-hour rule
- Working for Ham
- Optimistic thinking
- And More!
- A print edition of the Journal delivered to your door each month.
- Access to The Coaching and Leadership Journal website.
- The digital version of the current issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal emailed to you each month.
- Our weekly report The Team Leadership Report which includes timely and relevant coaching and leadership information as well as motivational stories emailed to you.
- Strategies to motivate your team and staff.
- Quotes, anecdotes and trends to use in your team meetings and practices.
- Ideas and philosophies from prominent leaders to help your team rise to any challenge.
- Tactics to get the most out of your team and an edge on your competition.
- Ideas and techniques that help you and your staff communicate more effectively with your team.
Our subscribers realize that for less than most people’s monthly cable bill they can get an entire year of essential information delivered to their door each month!
For More Information Visit The Leadership Publishing Team
Start your subscription