Here is some of what you will find in the October 2018 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal:
- Their thoughts—John Danowski, Duke Lacrosse
- Steve Young's story
- Tony Dungy discusses Maryland football culture
- Phasing your philosophy
- Coaching through a crisis
- Purpose > Yourself
- Leaders can learn from the life of John McCain
- Powerful habits
- Confidence boost
- The biggest leadership cop out
- Do It, Mean It, Be It
- And Much More!
- Princeton Women's Lacrosse
- Jim Berkman, Salisbury Lacrosse
- Katie Shields, Saint Louis Women’s Soccer
- Jerry York, Boston College Men’s Hockey (first NCAA hockey coach to 1,000 wins)
- Peter McGahey, Central Michigan Women’s Soccer
- Kansas State Women’s Basketball
- Joseph Alberici, Army Lacrosse
- Tom Curle, Plattsburgh Men's Basketball
- Mike Candrea, Arizona Softball
- Mark Krikorian, Florida State Women’s Soccer
- Michael Smith, Head Women's Soccer Coach, Trinity College
- Ken Thompson, Head Women's Soccer Coach, North Idaho College
- Nan Carney-DeBord, Athletic Director, Denison University
- And Many More!
With your subscription you receive:
- The highly acclaimed Coaching and Leadership Journal delivered to your door.
- Subscriber-only access to The Coaching and Leadership Journal website. Updated monthly, the site contains additional articles, motivational videos, pictures, and more.
- The current digital issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal emailed to you each month.
- The Team Leadership Report, our weekly report covering timely and relevant coaching and leadership information emailed to you each week.
- Each issue contains:
- Strategies to motivate your team and staff.
- Quotes, anecdotes and trends to use in your team meetings and practices.
- Ideas and philosophies from prominent leaders to help your team rise to any challenge.
- Tactics to get the most out of your team and an edge on your competition.
- Ideas and techniques that help you and your staff communicate more effectively with your team.
You are fully protected by The Leadership Publishing Team's Money Back Guarantee for the life of your subscription. You can get a prompt refund on the balance of my account at any time, for any reason. More details
We would love to have you join the team! Subscribe today.