(Jerome) Tang talk
Here are some of the things that our team of subscribers will be learning about this month:
- Tang (Jerome) talk
- Leadership lessons from Saint Patrick
- (Ed) Cooley’s cool talk about leadership
- Essentials to leading different generations
- Their thoughts—Sonny Dykes, TCU football
- Coaching corner--Brooke Wyckoff, Florida State Basketball
- Lessons in life from Michael J. Fox
- Our armor can keep us from daring leadership
- Q & A with John Hayes—Wake Forest Cross Country
- Their words—Jay Bilas
- Effective eye contact
- Adult peer pressure
- Signs your life needs to evolve
- And More!
Not all readers become leaders, but all leaders must be readers!
The purpose of the Journal is to provide ideas and insights to people who are passionate about leading and to provide it in a quick and easy-to-read format. The Coaching & Leadership Journal now serves leaders from all fields. Our journal publishes article summaries that pertain to both leadership theory and insights from top leaders in all professions. Like a monthly debriefing, our journal allows you to get valuable information without having to waste time searching for it. You'll refer to it again and again. It is not just a journal, but a valuable resource delivered to you each month.
THE COACHING AND LEADERSHIP JOURNAL
Strategies, Ideas, and News To Help You Lead Your Team
Published 12 times a year by
The Leadership Publishing Team
1739 Robinhood Road
Winston Salem, NC 27104
Subscription rate is $149 U.S.;
The Leadership Publishing Team.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or part without written permission is prohibited.
Print--includes both the print and digital editions mailed to you each month.
Post a Comment