Top Gun Maverick provides many lessons for leaders!
Let us be your trusted source and leadership curator every month!
In this age of millions of daily updates and billions of web pages, how do busy leaders allocate their scarce resources of time to read inspiring and educational leadership material? Our journal is a monthly source of leadership ideas and techniques compiled and written specifically for leaders.
Dan Spainhour and his team of experts dive through mountains of information and distill it down to its most relevant, essential parts. Thirty-eight years of experience allow us to bring our expertise to the subject matter.
Over the past ten years, we have been honored to have some of the top leaders in the athletic and academic fields as our subscribers. Here is a list of a few of our recent new and renewed subscribers:
- High Point University Basketball
- Keith Buckley, Rollins College Soccer
- Jerry York, Boston College Men's Hockey
- Kenneth White, Providence College Strength Coach
- Arby Busey, Seattle Pacific Women's Soccer
- Hue Menzies, Head Coach of Jamaica Women’s National Soccer Team, 2014-2019
- Ryan Wellner, Notre Dame Lacrosse
- Eddie Radwanski, Clemson Women's Soccer
- Suzy Merchant, Michigan State Women's Basketball
- Kelvin Sampson, University of Houston Basketball
- Frank Martin, Massachusetts Basketball
- Scott Williams, Oral Robert Associate Athletic Director
- Arizona Softball
- Jim Engles, Columbia Basketball
- Frank Lenti (the winningest prep football coach in Illinois history)
- And many more!
Join our team by starting your subscription today!