What Top Leaders Are Reading About In The September 2022 Issue Of The Coaching and Leadership Journal
Patty Gasso's championship secret
Along with leadership lessons from Oklahoma's softball coach and NCAA Champions Patty Gasso, top leaders in athletics and education will be reading about the following topics in the September 2022 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal.
- Jackie Kennedy’s PR masterclass
- Steve Kerr’s core values
- Discipline is better than punishment
- Patty Gasso's championship secret
- Leadership philosophy—Sir Alex Ferguson
- Coaching profile—Jon Cooper
- Leadership lessons from Top Gun: Maverick
- Title IX—50 years later
- Their thoughts—Geno Auriemma
- The expectation effect
- The Warriors can teach us about leadership
- Glue guys and girls
- Things inexperienced leaders should do
- And Much More!
About the journal
In this age of millions of daily updates and billions of web pages, how do busy leaders allocate their scarce resources of time to read inspiring and educational leadership material? Our journal is a monthly source of leadership ideas and techniques compiled and written specifically for leaders.
Dan Spainhour and his team of experts dive through mountains of information and distill it down to its most relevant, essential parts. Thirty-seven years of experience allow us to bring our expertise to the subject matter.