Don Shula is best known as the head coach of the Miami Dolphins, the team he led to two Super Bowl victories, and to the only perfect season in the history of the National Football League. The Coaching and Leadership Journal believes it is important to learn from past and current successful leaders. Each month some of the top educational and athletic professionals receive our journal delivered right to their office.
Along with Don Shula’s Approach To Coaching you will also find much more in the July 2019 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal including:
• Big words from Big House, the late Clarence “Bighouse” Gaines
• Is anything we thought about leadership true?
• Leadership lessons from Napoleon
• Ways to make decisions with confidence
• Don Shula’s approach to coaching
• The discipline of getting things done
• Leadership profile of Andrew Marotta
• Change the way you look at things
• 5 different types of the imposter syndrome
• Dream killing personalities
• Manage stuff—lead people
• How old is too old?
• And More!
Join the team today!
Single copies of past issues are also available
Request A Sample Issue
Try the Coaching and Leadership Journal for one year and see how much it helps you become a better leader. You are fully protected by The Leadership Publishing Team's Money Back Guarantee for the life of your subscription. You can get a prompt refund on the balance of your account at any time, for any reason.