Here is some of what you will find in the December 2018 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal
- Leadership profile of David Williams II
- Don't be a leadership Scrooge
- Signs of high emotional intelligence
- Grant Cardone—things great leaders do
- Gifts of the introverted leader
- Coaching ethics
- The world needs more coaches—less pimps
- Warren Buffett, tennis and avoiding stupidity
- Age beats height
- How to measure your team’s effectiveness
- Avoiding the awestruck affect
- Five great books you’ve most likely never even heard of
- Leaders don’t have to be people pleasers
- Embrace failure—don’t dwell on mistakes
- And More
When you subscribe you will receive:
• A print edition of the Journal delivered to your door each month.
• Access to The Coaching and Leadership Journal website.
• The digital version of the current issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal emailed to you each month.
• Our weekly report The Team Leadership Report which includes timely and relevant coaching and leadership information as well as motivational stories emailed to you.
• Strategies to motivate your team and staff.
• Quotes, anecdotes and trends to use in your team meetings and practices.
• Ideas and philosophies from prominent leaders to help your team rise to any challenge.
• Tactics to get the most out of your team and an edge on your competition.
• Ideas and techniques that help you and your staff communicate more effectively with your team.
Intelligently priced with monthly options available.
Our subscribers realize that for less than most people’s monthly cable bill they can get an entire year of essential information delivered to their door each month!
If you are unhappy with your newsletter subscription, you may cancel at any time and receive a refund of your remaining issues.
All Major Credit Cards and PayPal
Phone (336) 529-5901
For more information please visit The Leadership Publishing Team