|"If you think about how good you are as opposed to what the next challenge is going to be, then you’ve already lost. We have to stay humble"…Jay Wright|
Here is some of what your colleagues will be reading about in the July 2018 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal:
- The Wright way--Jay Wright
- The big cost of not taking vacation
- Coaches play players they trust
- Developing a success mindset
- Leadership profile—West Virginia teacher’s strike
- Things successful people do
- Putting youth sports into perspective
- Emphasize execution—not innovation
- Difference makers
- Pitbull’s life lessons
- Six lessons for the leaders of tomorrow
- Social media addiction facts
- Tips for new leaders
- Leadership lessons from travel
- Go with your gut
Like a monthly debriefing, our journal allows you to get valuable information without having to waste time searching for it. You'll refer to it again and again. It is not just a journal but a valuable resource delivered to you each month.
Our subscribers realize that their subscription gives them an entire year of essential information delivered to them that make them better leaders, coaches and people. We believe it's no coincidence that our subscribers are some of the most successful people in the profession!
Start your subscription below.