Here is some of what you will find in the May 2018 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal:
- Their thoughts—Stan Jones, Associate Head Coach Florida State Basketball
- The greatest two minutes in sports
- Why you should take notes by hand
- The world of generation Z
- Why leaders should tell stories
- Surviving and thriving
- The joy of coaching
- Out-think ordinary
- The secrets of being authentic
- What successful people know about the mind
- How to say no
- And More!
The Coaching & Leadership Journal serves coaches, athletic directors, administrators, and other leadership practitioners. Our journal publishes article summaries that pertain to both leadership theory and insights from athletic professionals as well as top leaders in all professions. Like a monthly debriefing, our journal allows you to get valuable information without having to waste time searching for it. You'll refer to it again and again. It is not just a journal but a valuable resource delivered to you each month.
Dan, I love your newsletter. Thank you!!— Frank Martin, Head Coach University of South Carolina Men’s Basketball
The journey of learning never stops! This Journal is a great resource. Very appreciative!—Peter McGahey, Head Coach Central Michigan Women's Soccer
We absolutely love your Journal and plan on continuing our subscription for years to come!—Nathan Minion, Director of Operations, Florida State Women’s Soccer
I love the journal Dan. Thanks for doing an amazing job with it. It is a great journal and I learn something from it every time. —Deanna Bradley Athletic Director, St. Mary of the Woods
Thanks Dan….we are processing our renewal…Always enjoy reading the journal… —Brian Ostermann, Kansas State Women’s Basketball
Join our growing list of subscribers. A few of our recent subscribers & renewals include:
- Mark Krikorian, Florida State Women’s Soccer
- Jim Berkman, Salisbury Lacrosse
- David Metzbower, UNC Lacrosse, 2016 Men's Lacrosse Champions
- University Of Oregon Baseball
- Stanford Women’s Basketball
- Katie Shields, Saint Louis Women’s Soccer
- Jerry York, Boston College Men’s Hockey (first NCAA hockey coach to 1,000 wins)
- Peter McGahey, Central Michigan Women’s Soccer
- Kansas State Women’s Basketball
- Frank Martin, University of South Carolina Men’s Basketball
We would love to have you on the team. Subscribe today!
Visit The Leadership PublishingTeam for more information.