- March Madness lessons for leaders
- The value of using hand gestures
- Why it is good to forget
- The snowflake generation
- Leadership profile—Ralph Lundy
- Book report—Make your bed
- Turning snowflakes into snowmen
- The distracted mind
- Build a curious team
- Tips for your next speech
- Control the controllables
- The legends club
- Top five regrets of the dying
- And More!
What a few of our subscribers say…
Dan, I love your newsletter. Thank you!!— Frank Martin, Head Coach University of South Carolina Men’s Basketball
Thanks Dan….we are processing our renewal…Always enjoy reading the journal… --Brian Ostermann, Kansas State Women’s Basketball
The journey of learning never stops! This Journal is a great resource. Very appreciative! --Peter McGahey, Head Coach Central Michigan Women's Soccer
We absolutely love your Journal and plan on continuing our subscription for years to come!
--Nathan Minion, Director of Operations, Florida State Women’s Soccer
Your journal is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Terrific resource for all leaders!—Andrew Marotta, Principal Port Jervis High School, New York
When you subscribe to the Coaching & Leadership Journal, you’ll receive:
- Successful strategies that smart leaders use to motivate team members.
- The latest strategies in a concise, quick-read format
- Specific and current techniques
- New skills required for today’s leader
- Inspirational and thought provoking quotes
- Easy-to-understand motivational strategies – ready to use immediately!.
As a member, you'll get:
- A one-year subscription to the Coaching & Leadership Journal (12 print issues).
- Access to the Coaching & Leadership Journal website.
- The current issue of the Coaching & Leadership Journal online (PDF)
- Access to The Team Leadership Report, a weekly blog covering timely and relevant coaching and leadership information
“I believe this monthly journal is just what the busy leader needs. There is so much information out there and it can be so time consuming trying to find it. Athletic administrators and coaches don’t have time to read blogs, and other material that can provide some really great information. Our journal allows them to get the information they need without having to waste time searching for it. I believe the top people in any profession never stop learning and that is the main objective of this journal, provide coaches and leaders the means to learn without having to waste their valuable time.”
—Dan Spainhour, Founder of The Leadership Publishing Team
We would love to have you on the team. Subscribe today!
Visit The Leadership Publishing Team for more information.