|Jen Cohen, University of Washington Director of Athletics|
- Their thoughts—Jen Cohen, University of Washington Director of Athletics
- Signs your people are afraid of you
- Future leadership skills
- Anger has its place when it becomes motivation
- Communication tips
- 3 ingredients of consistency
- Identifying what is in and out of your control
- Things teams hate about their leaders
- Saban’s strategies
- Swimming lessons
- Twenty-five temptations of leadership
- And much more!
Invest in the journal so many of your colleagues are now reading our journal. The Journal's subscriber list now includes coaches from every college sport as well as numerous administrators on both the collegiate and high school level. This past year the Journal had a renewal rate of 80 percent.
Our subscribers realize that for less than most people’s monthly cable bill they can get an entire year of essential information delivered to their door that helps make them better leaders, coaches and people. We believe it's no coincidence that our subscribers are some of the most successful people in the profession! Here is a list of some of a few of our recent new and renewed subscribers:
- Mark Krikorian, Florida State Women’s Soccer (2104 & 2018 NCAA Champions)
- Kim Record, UNC Greensboro Athletic Director
- Nan Carney-DeBord, Athletic Director Denison University
- Kelvin Sampson, University of Houston Basketball
- Mike Candrea, Arizona Softball, Gold Medal Winner
- Jerry York, Boston College Men’s Hockey (first NCAA hockey coach to 1,000 wins)
- Frank Martin, University of South Carolina Men’s Basketball
- University of Denver Athletic Department
- Tubby Smith, High Point University Men’s Basketball, Former NCAA Champion
- David Metzbower, UNC Lacrosse, 2016 Men's Lacrosse Champions
- Penn State Women’s Soccer (2105 NCAA Champions)
- University of Oregon Baseball
- Michigan State Women’s Basketball \
- Dani Busboom, Louisville Volleyball
- Frank Lenti (the winningest prep football coach in Illinois history)
- And many more!
Join the team by starting your subscription today!