Here is some of what you will find in the May 2019 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal:
- Leaders can learn from great teachers
- My favorite teacher
- The Matheny Manifesto
- Effective strategies successful people use
- Their thoughts—Jerry Stoots, South Carolina's Winningest HS Baseball Coach
- The seven Cs of character
- Good team members have the sense of a goose
- Effective leadership tips you can use now
- The power of sleep
- The Science of Mind
- Life lessons from athletics
- Truly toxic people will never be worth your time
- Tips for assistant coaches
- And More!
With your subscription you receive:
- The highly acclaimed Coaching and Leadership Journal delivered to your door.
- Subscriber-only access to the The Coaching and Leadership Journal website. Updated monthly, the site contains additional articles, motivational videos, pictures, and more.
- The current digital issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal emailed to you each month.
- The Team Leadership Report, our weekly report covering timely and relevant coaching and leadership information emailed to you each week.
Each issue contains:
- Strategies to motivate your team and staff.
- Quotes, anecdotes and trends to use in your team meetings and practices.
- Ideas and philosophies from prominent leaders to help your team rise to any challenge.
- Tactics to get the most out of your team and an edge on your competition.
- Ideas and techniques that help you and your staff communicate more effectively with your team.
“A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people”
The Coaching and Leadership Journal allows you to do both each month. Everyone from CEOs to coaches need constant advice and reminders about how to be a superior and dynamic leader. We do the work for you and deliver it right to your office. No other publication gives you so much information that is so easy to find and use.
Join our growing team of subscribers. A few of our recent subscribers & renewals include:
- Kim Record, UNC-Greensboro Athletic Director
- Kelvin Sampson--University of Houston Men's Basketball Coach
- Jerry York, Boston College Men’s Hockey (first NCAA hockey coach to 1,000 wins)
- Mike Candrea, Arizona Softball
- Mark Krikorian, Florida State Women’s Soccer (2018 National Champions)
- Leo MacPherson, Athletic Director, St. Francis Xavier University, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Jonathan Tsipis, Head Coach University of Wisconsin Women's Basketball
- Bryan Beigie, John Carroll University Football
- Ryan Wellner, US Naval Academy Lacrosse
- And Many More!
Visit The Leadership PublishingTeam for more information.
Request a sample issue