Here is some of what your colleague will be reading about in the January 2019 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal
- Vindictive protectiveness
- Hamilton—a good leadership story
- Things mentally tough people refuse to think
- 5 disciplines of high achievers
- Their thoughts—Alex Cora
- Shared traits of great team leaders
- The coddling of the American mind
- Amateur or professional
- Willpower and mental toughness training
- Leadership habits to break
- Don’t talk so much
- And Much More!
- A print edition of the Journal delivered to your door each month.
- Access to The Coaching and Leadership Journal website.
- The digital version of the current issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal emailed to you each month.
- Our weekly report The Team Leadership Report which includes timely and relevant coaching and leadership information as well as motivational stories emailed to you.
- Strategies to motivate your team and staff.
- Quotes, anecdotes and trends to use in your team meetings and practices.
- Ideas and philosophies from prominent leaders to help your team rise to any challenge.
- Tactics to get the most out of your team and an edge on your competition.
- Ideas and techniques that help you and your staff communicate more effectively with your team.
Intelligently priced with monthly options available.
Our subscribers realize that for less than most people’s monthly cable bill they can get an entire year of essential information delivered to their door each month!
If you are unhappy with your subscription, you may cancel at any time and receive a refund of your remaining issues.
Visit The Leadership Publishing Team For More Information
Start your subscription
A product of The Leadership Publishing Team