Dan Spainhour, Founder of The Leadership Publishing Team and Editor in Chief of The Coaching and Leadership Journal talked about the company last week. Here are some highlights from his interview.
- The Coaching and Leadership Journal continues to show impressive growth. The retention rate for 2017-2018 increased to 80%. "The fact that 8 out of every 10 subscribers are renewing their subscription is both rewarding and motivating. It inspires me to come up with the best issue I can each month. I am so proud of the impressive team of subscribers that we have," Spainhour said.
- Just this month, the company released Dan Spainhour's latest book, Leading Narratives: The perfect collection of stories, jokes and wits of wisdom for leaders. The book contains his collection of stories and parables that he has used during his 34 years as an athletic professional. Each story ends with a moral and lesson for leaders to impart to the people they are leading.
- Printed, single issues of the Coaching and Leadership Journal are now available. Any issue from 2013 to the present is available. Current subscribers receive a discounted price.
- The Leadership Publishing Team has started its own Youtube Channel. The channel will consist of short leadership videos that Spainhour and his team recommend. Eventually, the company plans to begin producing their own videos.
- Spainhour is entering his 15th year with his companies. The Leadership Publishing Team was formed in 2010 when it merged with Dan Spainhour's former company, Educational Business and Communications. Spainhour started ECBC in 2003.
We encourage to stop by our site and sign up for our newsletter, request a sample or purchase one of our exciting products.